- Thank God for the ‘wholistic’ work of KTM, with each team contributing to change in all areas of life – mental,
physical, spiritual, educational, social, economic and more.
- KTM urgently need at least one more senior doctor to join the team.
- Please also pray that God would bring more like-minded families to serve alongside the KTM hospital as volunteers, ie coming as partners.
- Thank God for the transformation in Shiv Pujan’s family and pray for their continuing growth in every way.
- Pray for many other families like them, with great needs.
- Thank God for Vijay and Anju David’s family for serving the Lord and the community in Majhhwa block and
beyond for 17 years.
- Pray that God will continue to use them in Punjab where they have moved recently.
- Pray that more couples like Vijay and Anju would start serving the Lord.
- Pray that Christians across 10 nations will use the 15 Days Prayer Diary and will pray with love for Hindu people during Diwali.
- Pray that the Global Hethne Congress postponed to 2021 will be conducted as planned and all the requirements and needs to be met
- Pray for Kristian Harang’s burden to spread the good news via tracts across the globe.
- Pray that the annual one-day conference on ‘Building Church among Muslims in Britain’ in Birmingham will
be held as planned and many will be benefited by the seminars.
- PPI: As PPI is involved in many projects during this lock down to help the poor and needy, pray that all the
financial requirements will be met, and many will come to know the saving knowledge of Christ.
- Herbertpur Christian Hospital Fellowship: Pray for the increasing financial needs to be met and for the mental health of all the leaders.
7 Mulgrave Chambers,
26 Mulgrave Road, Sutton.
Registered Charity 1002270
India: About 750,000 students from India are studying abroad. Pray that many will meet Christians, hear the gospel and respond in faith. Pray that when they return to India they will share good news with families and colleagues.
India, School of Biblical Teaching: Thank God that the Ezra Theology Course sessions were held on Zoom in September and November and that all the students were able to join. Pray for the participants continued spiritual growth as they study and minis..
Nepal: The Covid-19 situation is scary and potentially one in three persons may have been affected. People do not go to hospital until too late because tests and medication are costly. Pray that the Lord will provide protected from the sickness. ..
Christmas: Thank God for his family of believers who have different ways of sharing a ‘Happy Christmas’ with their families and neighbours. Pray that through them, God will reach across communities to make his Son known among the nations.
Pakistan: Schools have reopened in Pakistan. Pray for pupils and teachers at Starfish schools as they attempt to catch up with missed lessons, and for continued protection from Covid-19.