Jesus through Asian Eyes is a colourful booklet that answers many questions that Asians might have about Jesus and the Christian faith.
Many people have misconceptions and misunderstandings of what Christianity is all about, and perhaps know very little about who Jesus is and what he taught. Jesus through Asian Eyes is a short colourful booklet that addresses 16 questions that many Asians ask about Christianity, the Bible and what it means to follow Jesus. It contains the stories of Asians from all kinds of backgrounds who have found faith in Christ and warmly encourages those from other faiths to think about Jesus from the Bible. The questions covered are:
- Is Christianity a Western religion?
- Why are so many Christians not like Jesus?
- How can I relate to God when he seems so distant?
- How can a good God allow evil and suffering?
- Does God love me?
- Why does God need a sacrifice to forgive sins?
- What happens when we die?
- Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
- What do Christians mean by calling Jesus the ‘Son of God’?
- Is Jesus really God?
- Isn’t being a good person the most important thing?
- Why do Christians say that Jesus is the only way to God?
- Can we trust the Bible?
- How should I respond if the Bible is true?
- Isn’t it better to follow the religion of my family?
- Would I have to leave my family and culture to follow Jesus?
To purchase Jesus through Asian Eyes through our friends at Kitab click here.